Christmas Quotes for Kids
Our favourite quotes about Christmas
Our responsible and mindful Christmas quotes for kids shall underline the values of compassion, sustainability, and mindful consumption.
Christmas is near and the quotes we chose shall encourage reflection, gratitude and responsible actions during the festive season.
These festive quotes shall remind us to focus on the true spirit of Christmas. This is a very precious holiday not only celebrated by Christians all around the world but also celebrated as celebration of love beyond material gifts.
Are you looking for
Christmas quotes for kids which share lessons that are important to remember and a wonderful inspiration?
Here you will find our collection of cheerful Christmas quotes. Enjoy reading them, reflecting them and
remember them forever.
Mindful and peaceful Christmas Quotes for Kids:
Here are some Christmas quotes that reflect a sense of responsibility and values that are shared across the communities that contribute to a better and more peaceful world.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes
Our favourite inspirational and heart-warming Christmas Quotes for kids include also:
Heart-warming Christmas Quotes | The Gift of Giving
And let’s all remember: The magic of Christmas is not just in the presents, but in the spirit of giving.
Responsible Christmas Quotes
And for having a responsible Christmas season let us wish you a very merry, cheerful and above all peaceful Christmas time!
The Kids World Travel Guide Team sends best wishes and big hugs with lots of love across the globe to all our friends and partners! And let's try to keep the Christmas spirit alive throughout the year!
Here they are again:
Our Top 20 Christmas Quotes for Kids
- "Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind." - Mary Ellen Chase
- "Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection. - Winston Churchill
- "Blessed is the season that engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." - Hamilton Wright Mabie
- "Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas." - Peg Bracken
- "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." - Charles Dickens
- "The best Christmas present is the presence of family and friends, gathered around with love and laughter."
- Give presence, not just presents.
- "Let us cherish the gift of time, for it is the most precious present."
- "Christmas magic is silent. You don't hear it. You feel it. You know it. You believe it."
- "Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts."
- "The magic of Christmas is not just in the presents, but in the spirit of giving."
- "This Christmas, let's remember that the best gift we can give is love, and the best gift we can receive is understanding."
- "Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting."
- "A thoughtful gift and a warm heart are more meaningful than the grandest present."
- "Christmas is the season of joy, of gift-giving, and of families united."
- "In the spirit of Christmas, let's be kind to the Earth and practice sustainable festivities."
- "Christmas isn't a season, it's a feeling!"
- "Believe in the magic of Christmas!"
- "Collect moments, not things!"
- "May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter."
A great resource for a bit more background stories on Christmas is the History Channel, see here: History.com Editors. History of Christmas. History.com Last updated 21 December 2022. Last accessed 30 November 2023.
Image Credits: canva.com and shutterstock.com if not otherwise mentioned.
Images for Christmas Quotes for Kids: canva.com/ shutterstock.com
Competition Winners 2023
Competition 2023 closed
Watch this space
Competition 2024 will be announced in February
Return from Christmas Quotes to Christmas Around the World
Back to Kids-World-Travel-Guide Homepage