With our Christmas Quiz it will be fun to learn interesting facts about Christmas traditions from around the world.
With our Christmas quiz questions you can test your knowledge and quiz your family and friends. Enjoy!
1. Which country is known for starting the tradition of putting up and decorating a Christmas tree?
2. Santa usually fills the stocking with these golden treats. Do you know which country this citrus fruit was first exported from?
3. Do you know the name of this typical Christmas cake and which country it originates from?
4. The famous Christmas carol "Silent Night, Holy Night" was composed in which country?
5. Which country was the first to start the tradition of having a nativity scene display?
6. What is the name of this Italian Christmas treat?
7. What is the name of this dish and which country is famous for serving this dish - not only on Christmas?
8. How many dishes are traditionally shared on Christmas Eve in Poland? Here is one of them - delicious beetroot soup!
9. Do you know what these sweet 'cookies' are called? They originate from Nürnberg (Nuremberg) in Germany.
10. When do Orthodox Christians celebrate Christmas?
11. When are Christmas gifts exchanged in Germany?
12. When are Christmas gifts exchanged in Spain?
13. Do you know where the tradition of Christmas crackers originates from? And which item should be included in all of them?
14. Which country is traditionally decorating houses with pomegranates over the festive season and breaking them up on New Year to bring good luck?
15. What are the names of Santa's reindeers?
Images on Christmas Quiz for Kids: Shutterstock.com
Jul 29, 21 11:03 AM
Here are famous French people, artists, composers, inventors, explorers and many more famous people in France, you simply should know about.
Jul 27, 21 06:32 AM
Do you know these fascinating facts about Ethiopia? Ethiopia firsts and Ethiopia superlatives and lots of interesting facts about the East African country.
Jul 23, 21 10:15 AM